My paper creations, things I love, and tips and tricks along the way.

Friday, July 29, 2011

A Few Cards

Good Morning! Happy Friday! I have a few cards to share with you today, and I hope you like them! 

First up, a super quick and easy one that I think I may more of. It was inspired by a challenge, but I never got it posted in time. It's just been sitting around waiting to be blogged. 


Next is a card I made for my "adopted grandmother" for her birthday. I can talk to her about everything, and I am so grateful to have her in my life.


Last for today is a set of cards I made as her actual birthday gift. I wish I had pictures of all of them together, but sadly, I only have one.



That's all of the cards for today folks, I hope you liked them! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Maddie =)

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you've used the postage stamp on the first card - so fun and colourful!!
    The second card is sooo pretty - the soft colours and images are just perfect. Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Lots of great, great cards!! Love the way you put the rainbow postage card together!! They are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete