My paper creations, things I love, and tips and tricks along the way.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday

I think I may have found my new favorite color combo ever! Love love love love love love! I challenged myself to use some of the stuff in my stash that has hardly been used since I started buying PTI. I was reorganizing my office and I spotted that present stamp. It's from Michael's dollar spot section. I got it quite a while ago, and I don't think I had ever used it! The purple layer that is behind the strip of Vintage Cream with the presents on it is actually transparency with tissue paper I made using this technique.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed today's card!
Maddie =)

  • Cardstock - Kraft, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist
  • Stamps -2011 Birthday Tags, Background Basics: Sheet Music, Happy Definition (Hero Arts), Present Stamp (Michael's)
  • Ink - Versamark, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink: Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment