My paper creations, things I love, and tips and tricks along the way.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Wishing You A Lovely Day

I have no idea how I lived for so long with out my Big Shot. Lately I have been using die cuts on *everything*! Heaven! It's amazing how much the quality of the products you use is reflected in your creations. It makes it look so much more professional. 
I've been trying to give some love to a few of my ever-so-slightly neglected stamp sets.

I have been loving the super layered cards with lots of varying die cuts and materials. I swear, the edges of the fabric piece didn't look like that before I photographed this card! Don't you hate it when everything looks nice and clean and then it never looks like that in the picture? =( 

Hope you enjoyed today's card! I have lots more on the way! 
Maddie =)
  • Cardstock- Royal Velvet, Plum Pudding, Rustic Cream, Road Trip Patterned Paper, Library Ledger Patterned Paper
  • Stamp Sets- Background Basics: Sheet Music, Button Boutique, Signature Series: Butterfly
  • Miscellaneous- Button Card Collection Die, Signature Series:Butterfly Die, Ocean Tides Buttons

1 comment:

  1. I think the card is fabulous and wouldn't have thought anything of the bits of fray on the fabric...that's what fabric does! :) And...lots of purple! I love purple! Great card!

    ReplyDelete