My paper creations, things I love, and tips and tricks along the way.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thinking of You (times two)

Happy Wednesday! I've been trying to post everyday, but it's been a busy few days. Anyways, I'm back, and I'm going to try and update my blog at least 6 days of the week. Are you ready for it? 

To start off today's post, I have a pretty simple card. There's not much to it, just a few die cuts, some stamping and embossing, and some ribbon. 


And since it's Thinking of You (times two), I have another Thinking of You card. 


I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out.


That's all for today! Thanks so much for visiting, and as always, if you want to know anything about the supplies I used on today's cards, just ask!
Maddie =)

1 comment:

  1. love this card! the layout and those fab polka dots are perfect.

    ReplyDelete