My paper creations, things I love, and tips and tricks along the way.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduation

Hi All! A close friend is graduating from high school and I wanted to make her something special. =)


I used a bunch of different stamp set in this card. The bottom portion of the background I created myself using stamps from Fillable Frames #3 and Tag-Its #4. The star is from It's Official. 
See that shiny zig-zag line? I wish it wasn't there. There was a noticeable seam between the bottom part of the background and the polka dots, so I grabbed a glitter pen... anyways, I ended up changing the design and I didn't want to start over. Lazy, I know. ;)
Lots of dimensional adhesive used in this card. =)


Just a quick post today; I have to get back to my studies. Summer can not get here fast enough. 
Maddie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment